Declaration of Principles
These are some of our most important principles:
- We believe in God, the source of all creation.
- We affirm that Metaphysical Spirituality is a way of life based upon the teachings and demonstrations of all Master Teachers.
- We believe that a sincere application of these teachings and living in accordance with Spiritual Law leads to true spirituality.
- We believe in the healing power of God and that all things are possible when done in accordance with Divine Law.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them unto you."
- We believe in the individual's personal responsibility to make their own happiness as they co-create with Divine Law.
- We believe the purpose of human life is to experience and learn from life lessons in order to progress spiritually.
- We believe in the immortality of the soul.
- We believe in communicating with those who have made their transition into the Spirit World.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed to anyone here or hereafter.
Metaphysical Spirituality is a science, philosophy, and religion and is based on the life, teachings, and demonstrations of the Master Jesus. Here's how we're different.
Our Principles and Beliefs
Our church is multi-dimensional in nature: it is a place where you can feel the energies of God and the Healing Power and experience contact with spirit loved ones and spirit guides.
Our Church's History
The Sarasota Center of Light is celebrating over six decades of Metaphysical Spirituality!
Meet the Flexer's, our visionary founders. Together, they brought Metaphysical Spirituality to the world, creating a Center of Light in Sarasota.
Metaphysical Spirituality emphasizes eight Spiritual Laws which, when followed, form the essence of right living.